Instructions for Off-Campus Housing
- Determine who you want to live with, where you want to live around campus, and how much you can afford for rent per month.
- Search for houses or apartments and select the rental properties that are available & within your range.
- Contact us to schedule an appointment to see some rental properties with a realtor.
- Go to the showing and tour rental properties with your realtor.
- Receive and fill out the APPLICATION (see below). You fill out and sign one part, your cosignor fills out and signs the other.
- Discuss desired properties with parents and roommates. Make sure APPLICATIONS are complete and proof of incomes are sent.
- Pick a few desired properties that you want and ask your realtor to make offers for them.
- If denied, choose your second or third pick or look at more rental properties with your realtor.
- If accepted, receive and review the lease with your roommates and parents.
- Make an appointment with your realtor to sign the lease and gather money for the deposit.
- Sign lease, drop off deposit at the office, and make an appointment to collect 1st month rent before moving in.
- Meet with your realtor to drop off rent, discuss renters insurance, set up utilities, & make an appointment for walk-through of your new rental property.
- Transfer all utilities into your names, obtain renter’s insurances, and email confirmations to your landlord or property manager.
- Do walk-through of your rental property and receive the keys.
- Move-in and enjoy!
Instructions: FOLLOW DIRECTIONS and start filling out YOUR PART. Your COSIGNOR’S PART will get sent to them SEPARATELY
Due Date: 1 Week after your 1st showing
Application Fee: $50 NON Refundable
CLICK THE LINK BELOW TO PAY THE FEE: